Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sally's Fish Market

I am writing this post to credit Sally's Fish Market, located in Newburgh, with all the fresh fish that I use in my recipes.




Their address is:
270 South William Street
Newburgh, New York 12550
Sal himself hand selects the produce down at the Fulton Fish Market at Hunt's Point multiple times a week. The produce is then brought back where the crew is eagerly waiting to fillet the fresh catch, ensuring the freshest fish available. The counter help is knowledgeable and friendly.

Last time I visited their store, they were giving away several food-grade plastic containers and I took advantage of this very generous offer. I will use these containers for growing seeds and small plants.


I always support small businesses and Sally's Fish Market is my go-to place for fresh fish.

Keep on fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment