Friday, February 15, 2019

Crap Guy Fieri Says

Watching Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, DDD, starring Guy Fieri, is a real treat not only because it is an entertaining show, but also because of what he says at every show.


I've been watching DDD for years and I've always enjoyed Fieri's showmanship. At some point I started to write down some of the catch phrases that he blurts out as he eats something on his show. I must say the word flavortown and phrases and that's all she wrote and winner winner chicken dinner must be his favorite ones.

Feel free to comment below and add to these phrases.

Without further ado, here are a few of his favorite frases.
  • My sista from another mista
  • This is a big deal for me.
  • Too Legit to Quit.
  • The dictionary definition of comfort food.
  • The road construction signs on my heart.
  • I've seen ridiculous in the burger world...
  • This might have to been a contender. 
  • It's got good tooth to it, good texture, good fat.
  • It you have to go with a big burger, put mac-and-cheese on it is pretty gangsta.
  • Some righteous pastrami on the East coast.
  • ...and the locals are diggin' the new owners.
  • it's monster!
  • The anticipation is killing me!
  • That's a ridiculous amount of <food name here>.
  • That's one of the best <food name here> I've had!
  • Look at this monstrosity!
  • Dude, you have license on that!
  • You know what? That's crazy!
  • The sauce is dynamite.
  • That smells dynamite!
  • The glaze is dynamite.
  • This dude has been knocking it out of the park...
  • People must think, you guys are just crazy!
  • I'm just a junkie for it.
  • He's bringing a spatula out of retirement for me.
  • That's off the hook, man!
  • Feeds like a family of six.
  • Kids must go bananas!
  • That one, right there, might be going to the Fiery house!
  • Eatin' some killer stromboli.
  • Look at the mad skills on that guy.
  • ...not super complicated, not overly processed...
  • Nice job, brother.
  • My sista from another mista.
  • ...and that how we roll.
  • Fantastic dismound, the crowd goes crazy...
  • Enormous flavor!
  • This is old school!
  • I can't handle this!
  • The pork belly turns into meat mayonnaise.
  • It's like a brontosaurus burger.
  • Ladies and gentlemen you are stepping into the ridiculous zone.
  • It's a monster of an oyster.
  • The guy is bananas!
  • You need a napping center.
  • ...and you are good to go!
  • That should be illegal!
  • Smells like Willy Wonka licorice town.
  • Melt in your mouth tender.
  • It's got good spice!
  • It's like a canoe of pork.
  • Look at that. Nice crust!
  • The potatoes are cut into shoestrings.
  • A little kiss from the cinnamon/nutmeg.
  • ...and that's all she wrote!
  • ...rockin' real deal vegetarian.
  • This is the epicenter of real barbecue.
  • Mmm, this <name of food> is the real deal.
  • The heat is not too over the top.
  • Outrageous texture.
  • That is big flavor!
  • The barbecue sauce is legit legit.
  • That's legit right there.
  • I think it'a about as legit as they come.
  • That looks like a manhole cover in flavortown!
  • Does Paul Bunyan work here?
  • They've got a burger the size of a manhole cover!
  • I don't know if I want to eat it or climb it.
  • There is more lobster in this than the last dinner I had.
  • I feel like I'm in lasagna surgery here at flavortown memorial.
  • That is gangsta lasagna!
  • The pork falls apart, a little bit of heat, old school, real deal.
  • The sauce is out-a-bounds!
  • ...you wanna meet me at this 45-year-old Italian joint where they're rocking it out ol' school?
  • I love that noise, I tried to get it as a ringtone.
  • It's an old school sauce, right upfront.
  • Look at the festival of funk.
  • So much salami call my mommy.
  • Wow! You can serve this on my flip flop, it tastes good.
  • Dude, you better be delivering.
  • That roast beef is capital T tender!
  • I like where you're going with this so far.
  • I can eat that everyday.
  • Out of the 50 that I've had, this is in the top 5%.
  • I would like to have a birthday cake made of that.
  • You are a dangerous, dangerous man!
  • I've been stricken by chicken.

Happy trails to you, flavortown!

No comments:

Post a Comment