Sunday, January 13, 2019

Steamed Lobster Rolls

Every time we visit Ogunquit (beautiful place by the sea), Maine, we go to The Lobster Shack at Perkins Cove for lobster rolls. Having a lobster roll using a freshly caught lobster is just heavenly.

Because I didn't want to deal with the death of a live lobster via steam, I bought three large lobster tails from Sally's Market in Newburgh, NY. The tails were already deveined and ready for use.

Since they were frozen, I kept them in the refrigerator for two days to completely defrost them.

I used:
  • three lobster tails;
  • 1/2 cup finely diced celery;
  • 1/2 cup finely diced shallots;
  • about 1/2 cup mayonnaise;
  • 1/2 cup chopped parsley.
Feel free to use salt and pepper if you would like.

Here is the complete video from my YouTube channel:


Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment