Monday, February 4, 2013

Rasputin

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Raspy, short for Rasputin, and I am a female cat living in Walden, NY.


In the beginning I lived solely outside. I had my own little house and I loved it. But the winter came and because I was cold and lonely I decided to move in with a nice family in Walden. I made sure, though, that it was going to be my rules or nothing.
During the day I like to lay on the floor in the living room, especially when it's sunny. I don't like being touched and I hate it when people try to pet me. When that happens, I pretend that I like it but then as they appear to relax I bite them. I have been successful in biting them many times but unfortunately they don't get it. But, I digress.

This is what I like:
  • laying around and doing nothing,
  • to clean myself,
  • scratch every piece of furniture and wait to hear people scream "NOOOOOO RASPY, NOOOOOO,"
  • to eat: freshly cooked chicken or ground beef, Alaskan salmon, and cream cheese,
  • to drink water directly from the faucet, 
  • to walk on the counter tops in the kitchen when I am all alone at home.
Here I am stretching on the carpet, yawning from boredom. 



I don't like visitors or loud sounds. When I hear the door bell ring I get all upset and try to hide while my pet humans deal with the disturbance. I feel so important when visitors try to play with me and my pet humans scream in unison "DON'T TOUCH HER! SHE WILL BITE YOU!" Ha ha. They fear me. I am so powerful.

My paws taste just great. Sometimes want to lick them forever.


Here I am again laying on the floor, in front of the window. The sun feels great.


The humans call me with all kinds of different names: schmoopy, cookie, kitty-witty and other stupid names that I totally despise that. Evan, sometimes speaks Greek to me thinking that I don't understand him. WRONG! I speak five languages: English, Greek, Latin, Swahili, and Mandarin Chinese.


Here is a mouse, a stupid toy the humans bought for me. These humans are so pathetic when they try to buy my love. Don't they see I get turned off by such actions? Oy vey! I do like the Scratch Lounge, though. I get to scratch it all day long.


This is where you'll find me most of the time. It's nice and warm and I get to look for any approaching enemies.


I had enough of this and I got to go now. I will return to post more pictures. 
Adios!

2 comments:

  1. Does Rasputin ever help making the food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she does, in her way, though. She keeps me company and swats my legs with her tail and she doesn't stop until she gets some food. If Raspy is not in the kitchen, I start calling her name and I have to watch out for her because she has the habit of attacking my legs. That is something that I don't like about her. By knowing where she is I can predict her attacks and I can pay attention to what I am cooking.

    By the way, she likes chicken and tiny hamburgers. Both should be cooked without any spices with the exception of BBQ chicken. She loves to eat warm BBQ chicken.

    ReplyDelete