Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Meatball Competition - The Very Best Meatball Recipe

I have this fantastic recipe for meatballs. It is original and it is mine but I cannot share it with you yet because sometime in July there will be meatball competition between my daughter and yours truly.

I have two "secret" ingredients that will surely catapult me to the very top of the meatball hall of fame.

I will come back here after the competition is over, and after I have been crowned the King of Meatballs, to share my recipe with you.

2 comments:

  1. But what does Raspy think about your meatballs and the competition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspy is cool with the whole thing because she knows my abilities. When I bring the trophy home I will place it on top of the refrigerator so I could look at it often.

    My recipe is modeled after a scene from the movie Goodfellas where Paul Sovino is in jail cooking for the rest of the group.

    When Prince William and Kate got married I was asked to make my meatballs for the dinner party. Apparently, the Queen like meatball sandwiches. Also, the first Monday of every month I deliver 20 meatballs to Manhattan for Trump's family for lunch.

    I hope you realize that this is big, baby, really big.

    ReplyDelete