Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Woodchucks Love Basil and Dill

That's right. Woodchucks love dill and basil and I have proof of this.

This is how I found the plants I bought yesterday at the supermarket. 


The two smaller plants had dill and the larger one had basil. It took me a long time to pick the nicest, healthiest, strongest plants. I argued with the sales person about the plants. It took me extra time in the parking lot trying to choose the best location in the trunk of the car to transport the plants without traumatizing them. After all that... 'chuck gave them a "hair cut."


Soon this woodchuck will be trapped humanely and moved to a better garden.

I would like to return these plants but I don't have a good excuse to tell them.  Does anyone have any ideas to share with me because these plans cost me a handsome penny.

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered putting your herbs somewhere out of reach of the groundhogs?

    ReplyDelete