Saturday, November 3, 2018

Who is the wizard that designed this laptop bag?

I know, I know, and please forgive me for posting this on a cooking blog but I I got to tell you, I need to vent somewhere.

Recently I realized that I was missing a variety of small objects: several pens and pencils, small notepads, post-it notes, and a few other miscellaneous objects. Usually I would realize these objects were missing after a trip somewhere with my laptop.

It didn't take me long to figure it out, though. IT WAS MY LAPTOP BAG!!!



This bag had a pocket that had two separate zippers, one on top and the other on the bottom. The bottom zipper was not closed 100% and that caused stuff to disappear. Who new!

I would get ready to go to a customer's office and I would get all ready with whatever I could possibly need: pens, pencils, post-it notes, etc. Then, I would arrive at the meeting location and almost always I would be missing something.


I searched and found out that the reason for the double zipper is that if you board a plane and place you laptop bag in an overhead bin, you would be able to access the contents of the pocket by unzipping the bottom zipper, thus not having to remove the bag from the bin.

Oy vey!

Needless to say, this laptop bag is not anywhere near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment